steelheadid

My feedback

  1. 11 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  General Government  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    An error occurred while saving the comment
    steelheadid commented  · 

    First Voc Rehab is only partially state funded, approximately 78% of the money is from Federal grants and the remaining 22% is state money required as match to capture the Federal money. Second the Dept of Labor and Industrial Commission are not set-up to deal with people with disabilities to cousel them or give them the triaining tools needed to put them back into employment. Third the three agencies work in collaboration with one another now in many ways. Fourth by putting people with disabilities back into employment Voc Rehab put over $3.00 dollars for every dollar spent last year back into the system, that seems to be a fairly good record of achievement. And finally it would I hope that people in the future will do their homework on subjects before making reommendations that could impact state programs in a negative manner.

Feedback and Knowledge Base