Skip to content

Health & Human Services

Type your Health & Human Services idea in the text box below.

As you type, the system will search for similar ideas. If similar submissions are found, the system will list them. You will have the option to vote on ideas or continue submitting your idea.

To submit your own idea, click on the "create new idea” box and complete your submission.

24 results found

1. Cut Medicaid Transportation Funding

Instead of paying over thousands of dollars for transporting Medicaid recipients to and from counseling appointments, put that money into the Education fund. If our people are more educated, they will be working and therefore, not be needing Medicaid.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. disabled get bad deal

I spend over thirtyfive years working with the disabled in one form or another and believed in what i was doing. But the way the programs are run these days there is little chance that these folks will reach the independence the providers cliam to be working towards. You see each person now has a dollar amount attached to them and all the providers are working at getting those dollars.Nowhere is there an outcome that would reduce the providers need to decrease services or they loose those dollars. Can you see how this works? In the old days we would…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. child welfare

My suggestion would be to gut the whole child welfare department and bring in people that actually investigate alleged abuse. also I would suggest a law that makes those reporting abuse, responsible for their allegations. Transparency in Government.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Make DHW EBT cards different than Child Support Cards

By doing this, Idahoans can easily tell if non-food items (such as cleaners, cosmetics, cigarettes, alcohol) are being purchased with EBT funds. This addresses the misperception of "tax payer" dollars going to the purchase of cigarettes and alcohol.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →